WTB: Missing Sync for Clie for Mac

April 18, 2004 9:34:57 PM

Ok,
I'm flat broke (a poor graduate student) and just wondering if anyone
were selling the Missing Sync for Clie for Mac. Thanks and greatly
appreciate for any help. Peace.
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 9:18:54 PM

In article <ac253ec0.0404181634.4d61f8cc@posting.google.com>,
tsailung@hotmail.com (Mr.DiscBrake) wrote:

> Ok,
> I'm flat broke (a poor graduate student) and just wondering if anyone
> were selling the Missing Sync for Clie for Mac. Thanks and greatly
> appreciate for any help. Peace.

www.markspace.com, the people who make it.

But if you're that short of funds, I'd suggest spending what you have left
on food instead.
Anonymous
April 19, 2004 10:39:16 PM

tsailung@hotmail.com (Mr.DiscBrake) wrote in message news:<ac253ec0.0404181634.4d61f8cc@posting.google.com>...
> Ok,
> I'm flat broke (a poor graduate student) and just wondering if anyone
> were selling the Missing Sync for Clie for Mac. Thanks and greatly
> appreciate for any help. Peace.

Make sure you actually need The Missing Sync first. Not all Clie
require it, but I believe all the Clie with built-in cameras do. And
perhaps the ones with MP3 players too. Do a little web search if you
don't have your Clie already to try to see if it syncs. My brother's
SJ22 sunk(?) fine.

Will
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 11:51:12 AM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:39:16 -0700, Will F. wrote:

> Make sure you actually need The Missing Sync first. Not all Clie
> require it, but I believe all the Clie with built-in cameras do. And
> perhaps the ones with MP3 players too. Do a little web search if you
> don't have your Clie already to try to see if it syncs. My brother's
> SJ22 sunk(?) fine.

Very soon, we will have a complete Free Software solution to replace
the need for these expensive proprietary products on OSX. The code already
works on the other platforms. Getting it to work with Darwin's USB
subsytem through IOKit took a bit more time.

Stay tuned for further details..
!