Replace ATI Radeon X1650SE

i want a driver x 1650 please
1 answer Last reply
More about replace radeon x1650se
  1. If you want a diver for that card, you can check AMD's website or even better, look at the site of that card's brand company.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon ATI Graphics