Never settle reloaded - 6 game pack

simpro

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
Hello,
I want to buy 2 radeon hd 7950's to use in crossfire. But I cant find any online retailer which has the 6 game never settle reloaded bundle. Please help.

LFaWolf

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Yes I know that I can buy them from Newegg, but how do I redeem game codes for all 6 games? I added 2 7970 to my shopping cart and all I got was 4 game codes for the same 2 games.

Kilerbomb

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013

I've gotten a never settle bundle before, what they do is send you the coupon separately from the Graphics Card, I know it's weird, but that's how they roll. When you get the coupon, it should have instructions for how to redeem the codes.

LFaWolf

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
Thanks for the reply. So, the vendor/Newegg will know that I bought 2 7970 and send my coupon for all 6 games, or when I register with AMD, AMD knows that I bought 2 7970?

Kilerbomb

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013

For me, when I bought my AMD graphics card from Newegg, they knew I did, so they sent the card as well as the coupon.

simpro

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

So you got the coupon for all 6 games when you bought 2 cards?

LFaWolf

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
I think I found the info. This is the link to the pdf. If read through and click/scroll to the Crossfire section, it details how it is done.

http://sites.amd.com/us/Documents/Never_Settle_Reloaded_Terms_Conditions.pdf

To obtain copies of the Free Games, Participant must purchase two eligible AMD products (see
"Eligible AMD Products" below) in a single transaction from a participating retailer and obtain from the
participating retailer an AMD Unique ID. The AMD Unique ID is submitted on the
http://www.amd.com/neversettlepromo site to obtain the Steam® Key Code for Sleeping Dogs, Hitman
Absolution, Tomb Raider and BioShock Infinite, an EA Origin® Key Code for Crysis 3 and a Uplay Key Code for Far
Cry 3 (collectively, “Key Codes”). The Key Codes are redeemed at www.steampowered.com/getsteam,
www.store.origin.com, and http://uplay.ubi.com/.
Promoter:

To Receive AMD Unique ID: Participant should refer to the participating retailer for instructions regarding
obtaining AMD Unique ID before purchase. As examples only, a participating retailer may require you to request
AMD Unique ID from the cashier upon purchasing the Eligible AMD Products; a voucher with the AMD Unique ID
may be inserted into the shipping box; AMD Unique ID may be emailed to you after the participating retailer
confirms your online purchase; or a participating retailer may require you to fill out an online request form after
your purchase demonstrating that you purchased the Eligible AMD Products from that participating retailer during
the Promotion Period. The AMD Unique ID may be given to you on a physical coupon voucher or it may be
provided to you electronically.

simpro

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Thanks, If you are buying 2 cards, please let me know if you got the codes for 6 games.

mcrustk2

Honorable
Feb 17, 2013

I just purchased a PowerColor 7990 from Ebuyer in the UK (14/2/13) and I received a voucher with a single code, the voucher only had a picture of Crysis 3 and Biosock on the back also a bit of blurb about the promo. I have not yet tried the code as I have emailed support@amd4u.com to see their response.

Perhaps the code still provides the correct games so I wont jump to conclusions about eBuyer just yet. Although I am hoping I still get "Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider" also.