Never settle reloaded - 6 game pack

Hello,
I want to buy 2 radeon hd 7950's to use in crossfire. But I cant find any online retailer which has the 6 game never settle reloaded bundle. Please help.
15 answers Last reply
More about never settle reloaded game pack
  1. Thanks, but im from the US. Could you please give some US online stores?
  2. I am in the same boat, looking to buy 2 7970. How do I redeem all 6 games? Does anyone know?
  3. Yes I know that I can buy them from Newegg, but how do I redeem game codes for all 6 games? I added 2 7970 to my shopping cart and all I got was 4 game codes for the same 2 games.
  4. LFaWolf said:
    Yes I know that I can buy them from Newegg, but how do I redeem game codes for all 6 games? I added 2 7970 to my shopping cart and all I got was 4 game codes for the same 2 games.

    I've gotten a never settle bundle before, what they do is send you the coupon separately from the Graphics Card, I know it's weird, but that's how they roll. When you get the coupon, it should have instructions for how to redeem the codes.
  5. Thanks for the reply. So, the vendor/Newegg will know that I bought 2 7970 and send my coupon for all 6 games, or when I register with AMD, AMD knows that I bought 2 7970?
  6. LFaWolf said:
    Thanks for the reply. So, the vendor/Newegg will know that I bought 2 7970 and send my coupon for all 6 games, or when I register with AMD, AMD knows that I bought 2 7970?

    For me, when I bought my AMD graphics card from Newegg, they knew I did, so they sent the card as well as the coupon.
  7. Kilerbomb said:
    For me, when I bought my AMD graphics card from Newegg, they knew I did, so they sent the card as well as the coupon.


    So you got the coupon for all 6 games when you bought 2 cards?
  8. I think he/she bought just 1 card and got the coupons for 1 card (note the singular graphics "card"). I googled many times and found no info on how to do this.
  9. I think I found the info. This is the link to the pdf. If read through and click/scroll to the Crossfire section, it details how it is done.

    http://sites.amd.com/us/Documents/Never_Settle_Reloaded_Terms_Conditions.pdf

    To obtain copies of the Free Games, Participant must purchase two eligible AMD products (see
    "Eligible AMD Products" below) in a single transaction from a participating retailer and obtain from the
    participating retailer an AMD Unique ID. The AMD Unique ID is submitted on the
    http://www.amd.com/neversettlepromo site to obtain the Steam® Key Code for Sleeping Dogs, Hitman
    Absolution, Tomb Raider and BioShock Infinite, an EA Origin® Key Code for Crysis 3 and a Uplay Key Code for Far
    Cry 3 (collectively, “Key Codes”). The Key Codes are redeemed at www.steampowered.com/getsteam,
    www.store.origin.com, and http://uplay.ubi.com/.
    Promoter:

    To Receive AMD Unique ID: Participant should refer to the participating retailer for instructions regarding
    obtaining AMD Unique ID before purchase. As examples only, a participating retailer may require you to request
    AMD Unique ID from the cashier upon purchasing the Eligible AMD Products; a voucher with the AMD Unique ID
    may be inserted into the shipping box; AMD Unique ID may be emailed to you after the participating retailer
    confirms your online purchase; or a participating retailer may require you to fill out an online request form after
    your purchase demonstrating that you purchased the Eligible AMD Products from that participating retailer during
    the Promotion Period. The AMD Unique ID may be given to you on a physical coupon voucher or it may be
    provided to you electronically.
  10. LFaWolf said:
    I think I found the info. This is the link to the pdf. If read through and click/scroll to the Crossfire section, it details how it is done.

    http://sites.amd.com/us/Documents/Never_Settle_Reloaded_Terms_Conditions.pdf

    To obtain copies of the Free Games, Participant must purchase two eligible AMD products (see
    "Eligible AMD Products" below) in a single transaction from a participating retailer and obtain from the
    participating retailer an AMD Unique ID. The AMD Unique ID is submitted on the
    http://www.amd.com/neversettlepromo site to obtain the Steam® Key Code for Sleeping Dogs, Hitman
    Absolution, Tomb Raider and BioShock Infinite, an EA Origin® Key Code for Crysis 3 and a Uplay Key Code for Far
    Cry 3 (collectively, “Key Codes”). The Key Codes are redeemed at www.steampowered.com/getsteam,
    www.store.origin.com, and http://uplay.ubi.com/.
    Promoter:

    To Receive AMD Unique ID: Participant should refer to the participating retailer for instructions regarding
    obtaining AMD Unique ID before purchase. As examples only, a participating retailer may require you to request
    AMD Unique ID from the cashier upon purchasing the Eligible AMD Products; a voucher with the AMD Unique ID
    may be inserted into the shipping box; AMD Unique ID may be emailed to you after the participating retailer
    confirms your online purchase; or a participating retailer may require you to fill out an online request form after
    your purchase demonstrating that you purchased the Eligible AMD Products from that participating retailer during
    the Promotion Period. The AMD Unique ID may be given to you on a physical coupon voucher or it may be
    provided to you electronically.


    Thanks, If you are buying 2 cards, please let me know if you got the codes for 6 games.
  11. simpro said:
    Thanks, If you are buying 2 cards, please let me know if you got the codes for 6 games.



    I just purchased a PowerColor 7990 from Ebuyer in the UK (14/2/13) and I received a voucher with a single code, the voucher only had a picture of Crysis 3 and Biosock on the back also a bit of blurb about the promo. I have not yet tried the code as I have emailed support@amd4u.com to see their response.

    Perhaps the code still provides the correct games so I wont jump to conclusions about eBuyer just yet. Although I am hoping I still get "Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider" also.
  12. 90% of the games will probably be steam games so just go into steam and redeem game code or something of that nature i forgot what its exactly called, hope i helped
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Crossfire Radeon Graphics Product