What is the best way?

G

Can anyone tell me what the best way to convert a computer video display onto a large screen television.
I have tried a unit called a TView Micro but I can't read most of the print from my desk top icons even after sampling multiple television units. I need to display internet information onto a large screen TV wall display with resonable clarity of all fonts. I have seen other folks doing what I am attempting with much better clarity on less expensive televisions. Unfortunately I don't know how they do it. Is a video card a better answer and if so which one? Any help would be appreciated

knowan

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2001
ATI or Matrox video cards would be best in this situation. Make sure that they have TV out or VIVO. Hydra Vision or Twinview would also be a good feature. I would not recommend Geforce cards.

--------------
Knowan likes you. Knowan is your friend. Knowan thinks you're great.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
And ATI card with TV-Out would be a good answer. Remember though that nothing is perfect, the text size for computers is small because computers have high-resolution screens. You need to increase it to make it readable on your TV. Use large fonts, if that isn't big enough, custom fonts.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?