Sign in with
Your question

Sapphire HD 7850 OC version not working right?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 9, 2013 8:03:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guvdn7-PagE
-This is a basic example of what happens in every game that I play.-

Generally speaking, nothing I have done has helped in the slightest. I tried enabling Vsync, did nothing. I tried underclocking it, Nothing. I used a benchmark just to see if anything was out of the ordinary, and nothing was wrong. For some reason, that I do not understand, this video card is just messing with me. :( 

My graphics card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
February 9, 2013 8:09:07 PM

What version of Catalyst are you running? Have you tried a different driver revision?
m
l
February 9, 2013 8:13:57 PM

Crackadamus said:
What version of Catalyst are you running? Have you tried a different driver revision?

I was just about to try the beta 12.7, but I'm currently using the 9.1 which came with it.
m
l
Related resources
February 9, 2013 8:31:28 PM

TheVaultSeeker said:
I was just about to try the beta 12.7, but I'm currently using the 9.1 which came with it.

Yeah, first you need to update those drivers. The 9-series drivers have to be three years old already. As well, the latest Catalyst beta drivers are 13.2 iirc.

So yeah, download a new version of the Catalyst suite, uninstall your current drivers, and install the newer revision.
m
l
February 9, 2013 9:17:00 PM

Crackadamus said:
Yeah, first you need to update those drivers. The 9-series drivers have to be three years old already. As well, the latest Catalyst beta drivers are 13.2 iirc.

So yeah, download a new version of the Catalyst suite, uninstall your current drivers, and install the newer revision.

Ok, so I was mistaken, my driver version was 13.0, I installed the beta 13.2. Now what do I do exactly?
m
l
February 10, 2013 12:12:36 AM

sapphires issued that some 7800 series cards have black screen issues. id rma it if u cant fix ur problem

m
l
!