Need help with my nvidia GT 650M crashing my laptop

Yud07

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
I was playing GTA 4 on my laptop yesterday when suddenly my computer blue screened with an error saying something like that my computer failed to recover from a driver crash. I assumed it was not a big deal and restarted my computer only to have it crash on me a short while after startup. After restarting my computer multiple times I have had it crash on the windows login screen and multiple times shortly after logging in. During all of these crashes the computer just froze with the same image remaining on the screen without my ability to do anything. At one point I tried to start GTA again quickly and I blue screened again with a message saying that the computer stopped a malicious driver from damaging my computer. After logging in quickly again I took swift action and disabled the nvidia GT 650M display adapter in the device manager. Now I can use my computer normally but obviously without the driver enabled I can't use the 650 and have to use the built in intel HD 4000 which is only really good for running windows and can't really be used for gaming, although I have not tried to use the 650 to run things after disabling the driver. I had the latest driver version (310.90) installed from awhile ago but have not had any problems till now. I tried to install the beta version (313.96) but when I restarted my computer after installation it froze again. I might try using an older driver but I don't know if it will help any. Any help that someone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

My Specs:
Alienware M14x R2 purchased november 2012
Intel Core i7-3740QM @ 2.70 GHz
nvidia geforce GT 650M 2gb
16 GB RAM
64 bit windows 7
750 GB HD with 64 caching (SSD) drive

Yud07

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
Update: After re-enabling the graphics card after already being logged in, it did not freeze the computer immediately. Once I tried to run minecraft using the option to run it with the "high performance nvidia processor" it froze the computer again... :(. I tried to use the 310.70 legacy driver as well but it changed nothing.