Free Polyphonic Ringtone Sites

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hey could someone create a list of free polyphonic ringtone websites please,
Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about free polyphonic ringtone sites
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    there isnt that much...
    www.summerston.net
    www.ring-tones.us
    www.polyphonicringtonez.com

    "Vince" <god@_NOSPAM_biosonik.com> wrote in message
    > Hey could someone create a list of free polyphonic ringtone websites
    please,
    > Thanks

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Just saw these in another newsgroup:

    Ringtones Central - http://www.ringtones-central.com
    Free Ringtones Online - http://www.free-ringtones-online.com
    Ringtone Software - http://www.ring-tone-software.com

    Georege
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Thanks mate.

    "George" <George_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message
    > Just saw these in another newsgroup:
    >
    > Ringtones Central - http://www.ringtones-central.com
    > Free Ringtones Online - http://www.free-ringtones-online.com
    > Ringtone Software - http://www.ring-tone-software.com
    >
    > Georege

  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    forget all of those site check out this one newtonez.com
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    HI new here, go to google....type in wap sites..or free ringtones...you
    will see tons of them...newest and latest is tag tag and ringtone
    nation..those sites also have links of smaller privite sites with free
    ring tones and wallpapers..if you have wap capable..itis so easy to get
    the ringtone, wallpaper or logo you want....you can also use a
    cable...to do this...i have carpal tunnel really bad right now..so i use
    my wap...if you want..i can type in the addy's for the sites for free
    stuff i se...Later, Gypsy

Nokia Ringtone Nokia