Games

hello everyone,

is this combination alright???

amd fx 8120 oc to 3.4ghz.
msi 970a-g46 mobo.
cooler master hyper tx3 evo cooler.
sapphire hd 7850 1 gb oc..
4 gigs of 1333mhz ram.
cooler master thunder 600 watts psu ( 2x 6+2 pin pci-e connectors)

please suggest me if this gpu card perfect with this mobo in this price range of this card....
will i face any problems with this combination????
and also will i get decent fps around 40+ in bf3 and most wanted 2012 in ultra settings?? my screen resolu. is 1600 x 900..

please reply and suggest..
thanks...
18 answers Last reply
More about games
  1. the cooler master is rubbish. pick a antec or a corsair. 4gb of ram isnt enough get a 2 x 4 kit for 8gb
  2. ya i know its cheap but will it work???

and tell about the gpu and mobo combination...
  3. oh it will work, for maybe 6 months. cooler master has horrible reviews for dying early.

the gpu is great. i wish i could get one. too expensive for me. i dont really have too much knowledge in mobo;s but i know that alot of guys are recomending the z77
    series for stable overclocking
  4. i dont wanna overclock it just will be playing on stock ..thas it..
  5. maybe someone else will respond on the quality of your mobo.
  6. ya thnks man..
  7. No, ditch that first-gen bulldozer. Get an FX 8350.
  8. wow ya i just notice that...that cpu is kinda old compared to the new stuff.
  9. i looked at the specs f that mobo...looks ok, 4 dimm slots, xfire or sli, black pcb, curiously it has no hdmi output though
  10. my rig is all setup with amd 8120,,

just need to get a sapphire hd 7850 1 gb oc..
  11. ya i bought it due lack of my budget...
  12. its all setup already? i thought you were gonna be buying all this stuff and asking us if its ok?
  13. ya its all set.... a week ago..
    just waiting for the video card.
    thats why getin a surity of its compatibility with the mobo...
  14. compatibility is fine, almost plug and play. but really you should increase the ram and dont expect miracles with that psu
  15. ok thnks...
    will it be fine if i upgrade mu psu to corsair or antec a year later..???
  16. like i said...risky....read some of the reviews on your model of psu on newegg or others

this is a solid psu

http://www.ncix.ca/products/?sku=76034&vpn=CP%2D9020046%2DUS&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1312
  17. The problem with a poor quality power supply is when they die, they rarely die alone. When(not if) it blows it can take every component its attached to with it. I have seen this happen on more than one occasion. Every time you run the computer your throwing the dice. When you build a rig never skimp on the power supply is one of the most(if not thee most) important components.
  18. bignastyid said:
    The problem with a poor quality power supply is when they die, they rarely die alone. When(not if) it blows it can take every component its attached to with it. I have seen this happen on more than one occasion. Every time you run the computer your throwing the dice. When you build a rig never skimp on the power supply is one of the most(if not thee most) important components.

thats right...i had a thermaltake tr2 and it crashed and burned when i did a hdd swap.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Cooler Master Graphics