Closed

6600 ringtones

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi All

Can anyone tell me if you can play MP3's as a ringtone on the 6600 if so how
do you resize them

Cheers
Daz
3 answers Last reply
More about 6600 ringtones
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "darren" <darren.sladden@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<ca9dtr$8v9$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
    > Hi All
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if you can play MP3's as a ringtone on the 6600 if so how
    > do you resize them

    Yes, Nokia 6600 allows to set MP3 as the ringing tone. We can offer
    Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS phones (
    http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) for ringtone management on your Nokia
    6600.

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    info@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.opm-2.com/
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
  2. darren said:
    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Hi All

    Can anyone tell me if you can play MP3's as a ringtone on the 6600 if so how
    do you resize them

    Cheers
    Daz
  3. This topic has been closed by Buwish