Closed

6600 ringtones

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 10, 2004 2:42:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi All

Can anyone tell me if you can play MP3's as a ringtone on the 6600 if so how
do you resize them

Cheers
Daz

More about : 6600 ringtones

Anonymous
June 29, 2004 12:07:47 PM

"darren" <darren.sladden@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<ca9dtr$8v9$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> Hi All
>
> Can anyone tell me if you can play MP3's as a ringtone on the 6600 if so how
> do you resize them

Yes, Nokia 6600 allows to set MP3 as the ringing tone. We can offer
Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS phones (
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ) for ringtone management on your Nokia
6600.

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
January 14, 2011 10:35:57 AM

darren said:
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi All

Can anyone tell me if you can play MP3's as a ringtone on the 6600 if so how
do you resize them

Cheers
Daz

January 17, 2011 6:19:26 PM