Random No Signal Issue

diagofox

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
Ok, I seem to be having an issue, where my computer randomly losses it's display. What is weird, is this happens for both my dvi and hdmi connections at the same time. I have already checked the connections and all seem fine (even disconnected and reconnected them to no avail). About the only thing that works is rebooting but then it lasts for about 10-60 minutes and does it again (though sometimes it can go a day without incident). Also, this is a replacement card that I got about 4 months ago from the manufacture as my original card was doing the same thing (this one lasted 4 months without any issues). I am currently running it in Safe Mode to see if it will happen through it and will edit this post with any further information on that. Anyways, below is my specs;

Windows 8 Pro 64bit
1200w PSU
Galaxy 55NPH8HX4LXZ GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi) 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16
Acer UM.HG6AA.D03 G276HL DBD 27" Class LED Monitor - 1920 x 1080 Monitor (DVI)
Curtis 32" LED HDTV (HDMI)

(If you need any other information, please ask. Also, will add the version of the driver up after I use Safe-Mode for testing though I am 95% sure it is the current driver, not to mention, it would be weird for it to turn out to be the driver since it worked for 4 months after changing the video card out)