Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

sapphire radeon 6670HD ddr5 1gb can run the run at ultra setting?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 10, 2013 3:27:40 PM

just wanted know that sapphire radeon 6670HD 1gb ddr5 can run
nfs :The Run at ultra setting?

do any one is having that gfx?

please help me regarding this question

my specs:
3GB RAM
core2duo 2.53ghz
ECS GT31-M7
450 PSU
160HDD
February 10, 2013 7:43:21 PM

If you could play @ultra settings then there would not have any expensive $500 cards out there in market . You can play games but not at ultra settings . Also these depends upon the kind of game you play.
m
0
l

Best solution

February 11, 2013 12:48:46 AM

Uhh the guy above me obviously doesn't own this card, but I do. I play skyrim on ultra on 1920x1080 at around 25 fps
Battlefield 3 - ultra 1080p - 40 fps (turned off AA and AF)
Far Cry 3 on high settings - 30 fps
GTA IV on highest settings - 40 fps average

Obviously if you turn down graphics a tad bit, it will be a solid 60 fps.
The guy mentioned the $500 cards, those are mostly for people with 120hz refresh rate monitors, or they are using more than 1 monitor to play games.
Yes the HD 6670 GDDR5 will play on ultra
Share
Related resources
a c 182 U Graphics card
February 11, 2013 1:23:31 AM

My friend has hd 6670 ddr5 and he play nfs the run at everything ultra at 1366*768 res with vsync to off and get 35 fps average! But if your resolution is more then you need hd 7750,7770,gtx 650ti.
m
0
l
February 11, 2013 1:40:31 AM

@Ajstyls He didn't mention which games he wanted to play . But ultra settings means i think 32x antialiasing is also included . Also racing games put less task on gpu . But if you try to run games like battlefield , skyrim , farcry 3 , things may go different.
m
0
l
February 18, 2013 6:46:58 AM

My screen resolution is 1440x900.
can i run at ultra setting?
m
0
l
February 18, 2013 6:49:05 AM

Diabowx said:
@Ajstyls He didn't mention which games he wanted to play . But ultra settings means i think 32x antialiasing is also included . Also racing games put less task on gpu . But if you try to run games like battlefield , skyrim , farcry 3 , things may go different.


He mentioned NFS: The Run specifically....
m
0
l
February 18, 2013 6:50:12 AM

ASHISH65 said:
My friend has hd 6670 ddr5 and he play nfs the run at everything ultra at 1366*768 res with vsync to off and get 35 fps average! But if your resolution is more then you need hd 7750,7770,gtx 650ti.

my screen resolution is 1440x900.
can i run it on ultra setting or not?
m
0
l
February 18, 2013 7:22:12 AM

As the Markus843 mentioned you can if you turn graphic a bit down for example lower the AA and AF.
m
0
l
February 18, 2013 7:25:51 PM

ajstyls said:
my screen resolution is 1440x900.
can i run it on ultra setting or not?



If you already have the card, then go here

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

and you could get a rough estimate

heres some one running the game on 1680x1050 which is higher then your res but it gives you an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hReNsJmuZVE

He gets about 28avg with your res you may get 30 because i believe the game is locked at 30fps according to the video.

If you take off AA you should get a constant 30 assuming he had it on in the video.

Hope this helped. :) 
m
0
l
February 23, 2013 3:49:37 PM

The system requirementslab is fail it told me that I can't run the games but the game runned perfectly with no lag and max graphics.It told me that I can only run sims 2 while I could run like over 300-400 games with my old GPU.
m
0
l
February 24, 2013 2:37:27 AM

Gaspar1999 said:
The system requirementslab is fail it told me that I can't run the games but the game runned perfectly with no lag and max graphics.It told me that I can only run sims 2 while I could run like over 300-400 games with my old GPU.

either way select a best answer if your ? has been answered, for any one in the future.
m
0
l
February 24, 2013 4:16:50 AM

One thing is if the game will run, and another is if the game will run at a certain fps interval. If I play a game that gives me less than 60fps average, I will consider its not worth it. I cant go back and play on my ps3 anymore where every game averages 30fps at lower resolutions.
m
0
l
May 31, 2013 1:14:45 PM

Guys if you want to know what games your pc rig can run then go to www.gamedebate.com You can register then insert your whole rig, then you can search for a game and it will tell you if you can run it and at what FPS! NOTE: For fps you need to purchase a silver account costing 1 pound per month!Go check itoutits awsomethers also a live chat.
m
0
l
!