Closed

Old style telephone ring

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Does anyone have a file of an old style telephone ringing that I can
download to use on my Nokia 3595
4 answers Last reply
More about style telephone ring
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "Jim Florence" <jif@cox-internet.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a file of an old style telephone ringing that I can
    > download to use on my Nokia 3595

    http://www.gapsring.co.uk/files/download.php?id=77

    ---
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    goto newtonez.com you might find it there
  3. Old style telephone ring
  4. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Nokia Ringtone Download Style Nokia