Does Anyone Know How To Send a "my band" (d-12) ringtone t..

Last response: in Brands
June 10, 2004 10:59:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

hey ive been searching and searching but i do not no how to send a my
band ringtone to my phone, i have found a site that is capible of
sending the ringtone to my phone (www.nextones.com) but its not
free...... how ever there is a game that if u win u get free points to
buy a ring tone but hte game is impossible, os to make a long story
short ..... does anyone know how i can send a my band ringtone from my
computer to my nokia 3595 for free???

id really appreeciate the help

--
lilmike09
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t124683.html

More about : send band ringtone

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 9:20:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

with your phone visit http://wap.ring-tones.us by wap. go into 'search
polyphonics', enter d12, select d12 - my band and then download. it should
only costs a few cent on WAP connection charges.

"lilmike09" <lilmike09.17nt24@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> hey ive been searching and searching but i do not no how to send a my
> band ringtone to my phone, i have found a site that is capible of
> sending the ringtone to my phone (www.nextones.com) but its not
> free...... how ever there is a game that if u win u get free points to
> buy a ring tone but hte game is impossible, os to make a long story
> short ..... does anyone know how i can send a my band ringtone from my
> computer to my nokia 3595 for free???
>
> id really appreeciate the help
>

> --
> lilmike09
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t124683.html

Anonymous
June 13, 2004 2:18:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

goto newtonez.com its a new free site its awesome :)