Does Anyone Know How To Send a "my band" (d-12) ringtone t..

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

hey ive been searching and searching but i do not no how to send a my
band ringtone to my phone, i have found a site that is capible of
sending the ringtone to my phone (www.nextones.com) but its not
free...... how ever there is a game that if u win u get free points to
buy a ring tone but hte game is impossible, os to make a long story
short ..... does anyone know how i can send a my band ringtone from my
computer to my nokia 3595 for free???

id really appreeciate the help

--
lilmike09
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t124683.html

    with your phone visit http://wap.ring-tones.us by wap. go into 'search
    polyphonics', enter d12, select d12 - my band and then download. it should
    only costs a few cent on WAP connection charges.

    "lilmike09" <lilmike09.17nt24@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > hey ive been searching and searching but i do not no how to send a my
    > band ringtone to my phone, i have found a site that is capible of
    > sending the ringtone to my phone (www.nextones.com) but its not
    > free...... how ever there is a game that if u win u get free points to
    > buy a ring tone but hte game is impossible, os to make a long story
    > short ..... does anyone know how i can send a my band ringtone from my
    > computer to my nokia 3595 for free???
    >
    > id really appreeciate the help
    >

    > --
    > lilmike09
    > http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
    http://cellphoneforums.net/t124683.html

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    goto newtonez.com its a new free site its awesome :)

Nokia Ringtone Nokia Phones