Will my video card be bottle necked?

no i played it on an oc'd q6600 3.5ghz only a few months ago with all the updates, and it runs insanely better with an i5, and that was with a 6850 i had at the time which is very similar in performance to a 7770.

You can grab a cheap cooler like the Zalman CNSP5X for about $10 and then OC the 8200 to about 2.8ghz and reduce the bottleneck (only works if you have ddr2 800mhz or ddr3 or higher spec ddr2 since in lga775, mem speed is tied to fsb and oc is via raising fsb and any higher oc will run ram[esp ddr2 800, ddr3 any/ddr2 1066 can go a bit higher] out of spec)

http://hothardware.com/Reviews/Can-A-New-GPU-Rejuvenate-A-Five-Year-Old-Gaming-Rig-/
Very interesting review but keep in mind your 7750 is about the same level as the 260

there is a follow up reviw where they OC the q6600 21% for 16% fps gains in cpu limited titles
sidenote: the number of games tested is a bit low and there are other reviews that have slightly conflicting results (due to game differences and different parts of games being tested)