Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Intel graphics 4000 driver problem

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Computers
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 10, 2013 9:52:57 PM

Hello everybody, :hello:  I have the Intel i7 3770k cpu in my computer and my computer has 16 gigs of ram, and an msi 660 ti graphics card. My computer has all of the latest specs, but when i try to download my Intel integrated graphics 4000 drivers and software,it says that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements. (I have all of my drivers installed except for the one that is not working)

NOTE: my monitor is plugged into my graphics card not not my motherboard plug.

All suggestions are welcome :pt1cable: 

More about : intel graphics 4000 driver problem

Best solution

a c 119 U Graphics card
February 10, 2013 10:03:50 PM

ahvav said:
Hello everybody, :hello:  I have the Intel i7 3770k cpu in my computer and my computer has 16 gigs of ram, and an msi 660 ti graphics card. My computer has all of the latest specs, but when i try to download my Intel integrated graphics 4000 drivers and software,it says that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements. (I have all of my drivers installed except for the one that is not working)

NOTE: my monitor is plugged into my graphics card not not my motherboard plug.

All suggestions are welcome :pt1cable: 


Your mobo has most likely detected your 660ti and disabled the hd4000,
not to worry. Most mobo's don't allow both graphics to run simultaneously,
except in the rare case of Lucid Virtu. As long as your using a discrete
graphics card don't worry bout the hd4000. No reason for you to
go back to cpu graphics.
Share
a c 85 U Graphics card
February 10, 2013 10:04:26 PM

theres no point to run ur intel 4000 when u got a 660ti.

m
0
l
Related resources
February 10, 2013 10:09:17 PM

toyftw said:
Your mobo has most likely detected your 660ti and disabled the hd4000,
not to worry. Most mobo's don't allow both graphics to run simultaneously,
except in the rare case of Lucid Virtu. As long as your using a discrete
graphics card don't worry bout the hd4000. No reason for you to
go back to cpu graphics.


My motherboard does support virtu MVP 3 questions about that.

1) if i unplug my graphics card can i install my drivers?
2) Is Virtu MVP buggy?
3) Isn't the 4000 graphics also used for media decoding?
m
0
l
a c 85 U Graphics card
February 10, 2013 10:10:20 PM

why do u want to use onboard graphics? when u have a 660ti.

m
0
l
February 10, 2013 10:11:24 PM

iceclock said:
why do u want to use onboard graphics? when u have a 660ti.

Isn't the 4000 graphics used for media decoding?
m
0
l
a c 119 U Graphics card
February 10, 2013 10:23:59 PM

ahvav said:
My motherboard does support virtu MVP 3 questions about that.

1) if i unplug my graphics card can i install my drivers?
2) Is Virtu MVP buggy?
3) Isn't the 4000 graphics also used for media decoding?


I have Virtu mvp and don't use it because the technical
reviews I read on it were not flattering.

The 660ti will do anything the hd4000 igfx will do, but
light years better.
m
0
l
February 10, 2013 10:26:24 PM

Ok thank you guys for answering my questions.
m
0
l
February 10, 2013 10:27:09 PM

Best answer selected by ahvav.
m
0
l
a c 85 U Graphics card
February 10, 2013 11:20:52 PM

ch33rs

m
0
l
!