Coding Workshop

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 17, 2004 10:50:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

HI there
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the above piece of software

I have downloaded it and attempted to use it but when I connect my phone to
the WAP site it generates the phone tells me it cannot download the file
because it is not the correct MIME type

What does this mean

Thanks for any help

More about : coding workshop

June 18, 2004 11:07:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Mime types are what tells the browser what type of content is about to be
accessed. The server generally sets these so if your getting this message
then its most likely a bug in the program.

You should be able to download midi,smaf and images as thats what the
program is made for. Are you sure your not trying to DL a file thats not one
of the above?

-Vince

!