mp3 to nokia ring tone

Last response: in Brands
Share
June 28, 2004 4:14:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi

How do I convert an mp3 into a nokia ring tone?
Or is this impossible?
the model is nokia 6310

Thanks

More about : mp3 nokia ring tone

Anonymous
June 29, 2004 12:15:01 PM

"kirby" <kyrbi@datoeternietoe.com> wrote in message news:<qYTDc.168443$Xj1.8524854@phobos.telenet-ops.be>...
> How do I convert an mp3 into a nokia ring tone?
> Or is this impossible?
> the model is nokia 6310

This isn't simple task, unfortunately. It is comparable to OCR system
text recognizing from scanner (but even more complicated). The problem
is, that MP3 is encoded, digitized and packed sound and MIDI is set of
instructions for MIDI synthetheiser. The much more easy way is to
compose your own ringtone with Oxygen Ringtone Editor (tm), built in
Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). Also we can suggest
to have a look in 'Links' section of our website (
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/links/ )- here you can find links on
servers with logos and tones.

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
July 2, 2004 5:23:19 PM

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:14:14 +0000, kirby wrote:

> Hi
>
> How do I convert an mp3 into a nokia ring tone?
> Or is this impossible?

More or less.

> the model is nokia 6310

Impossible for this one.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
July 14, 2004 2:51:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Nothing is ever impossible. It's just that the answer may not be worth the
trouble.
Does the 6310 have a recorder facility?
maybe you can play it on a PC and record it directly into your phone...

"kirby" <kyrbi@datoeternietoe.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How do I convert an mp3 into a nokia ring tone?
> Or is this impossible?
> the model is nokia 6310
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 2:32:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

> Does the 6310 have a recorder facility?
> maybe you can play it on a PC and record it directly into your phone...

What a briliant idea Thanks Ill try that : )
!