Hello,
hi
i cant open my command and conquer generals becaus of missing binkw32

More about : missing binkw32 dll

a b $ Windows 7
March 24, 2012 3:09:36 AM

this is a pirated game
March 24, 2012 3:17:19 AM

many pc games use the bink video codec. to say it is a pirated game is not necessarily right.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b $ Windows 7
March 24, 2012 3:18:28 AM

@humphreybot do some goole first
March 24, 2012 3:24:02 AM

i dont google, cuz they are evil, but i did do a yahoo search, before i replied and found this

Some common games that may generate binkw32.dll errors include Age of Conan, Dungeon Lords, Civilization III, Demon Stone, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 1942, Dungeon Siege II, World in Conflict, Sid Meier's Pirates!, Broken Sword 4, Ragnarok, BioShock, Battlefield Vietnam, Empire Earth II, DarkRO, Hitman: Blood Money, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Tomb Raider: Legend, and many more.
a b $ Windows 7
March 24, 2012 3:28:33 AM

it's from pc support read it all
March 24, 2012 3:38:08 AM

:)  so all the game companies that use the bink codec are pirating themselves? and even microsoft, who has a page on their support site on how to fix the errors is supporting piracy in turn? wow, the world is more complicated than i thought.

and i did read the whole page i referenced. it said that ONE type of blnk errors is MOSTLY from "cracked" programs or trying to play without a cd or dvd. but it also lists the other reasons too, including an under powered video card.

my point is that it isnt fair to just accuse someone of theft with evidence
a b $ Windows 7
March 24, 2012 3:42:29 AM

this is was not accusing anyonne but forum rules do not permit to help for pirated software by the way the poster never answer back ,so for me no more answer on this post
May 30, 2013 6:14:33 PM

i heard you are supposed to move it but if you can't find it than you probably got a torrent like me and the bink232.dll was missing so....yeah
!