Closed Solved

Nvidia Titan To Rule The World?

http://news.softpedia.com/news/ASUS-GeForce-Titan-Same-Clocks-as-GTX-690-512-bit-Interface-328580.shtml

So it has a full 512 byte interface to the ram, not 384 as thought. And its operating frequencies are the same as the 690, yet has the GK-110 processor. If so, this chip will rule the world, a single processor graphics card with the power of, perhaps, three 680's.
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about nvidia titan rule world
  1. It would most definitely rule the world of enthusiasts who can pay the premium for the Titan's performance.

Still, the rumored specs are beastly.
  2. Best answer
    Sweet baby Jesus on ice skates...
  3. LOL 512 but bus never ever man memory widening to too expensive, it will probably end up 20 faster than the GTX 680.

I remember the Samartian demo by Unreal it was said then that the GTX 680= Tri SLI GTX 580...anyone remember that!
  4. I'm much more interested in finding out whether there will be a refresh of Kepler or are they going straight onto Maxwell?
  5. Mousemonkey said:
    I'm much more interested in finding out whether there will be a refresh of Kepler or are they going straight onto Maxwell?

It's my understanding that at the end of the year/early 2014 it will be the 780 which will be the Maxwell.
  6. Actually from what I have been reading the Titan will NOT be the GTX 780. It is a standalone card. But I have also heard that EVERYTHING leaked on this card is false so we will have to wait for an actual release to find out what it can really do.
  7. It's a Tesla K20X with a couple of video outs added to it, nothing special

2688 CUDA cores
    6GB GDDR5 memory
    512-bit interface.
  8. darkspartenwarrior said:
    It's a Tesla K20X with a couple of video outs added to it, nothing special

2688 CUDA cores
    6GB GDDR5 memory
    512-bit interface.

except its 384 bit not 512!
  9. redeemer said:
    except its 384 bit not 512!

http://www.nvidia.com/content/PDF/kepler/Tesla-K20X-BD-06397-001-v05.pdf

woops, sorry.
  10. rule the world?no, be the fastest, yeah maybe for a few months. it's a cylce, so
  11. At the rumored price range it won't be ruling my world. :(
  12. So its pretty much a K20 chip with one SMX unit disabled and a higher clock, lets see gaming benchmarks and not PCmark and 3Dmark!
  13. Best answer selected by babernet_1.
  14. This topic has been closed by Maziar
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Titan Processors Nvidia Graphics