Nokia 6010

Last response: in Brands
July 8, 2004 12:02:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have a ring tone in real audio that I would like to download to my
cell phone. Is this possible. My service provider is T-Mobile

If not, is there an internet site that I might download a ring tone to
the phone. I specifically want one that sounds like the ring of an old
style telephone.

Thank you.

Jim

More about : nokia 6010

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 11:34:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

In article <A01Hc.5$hi.2@lakeread03>, Jim Florence
<jif@cox-internet.com> wrote:

> I have a ring tone in real audio that I would like to download to my
> cell phone. Is this possible. My service provider is T-Mobile
>
> If not, is there an internet site that I might download a ring tone to
> the phone. I specifically want one that sounds like the ring of an old
> style telephone.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jim

You can't use REAL audio. I suspect that you are thinking of an MP3 or
something like that. Polyphonic ringtones are MIDI.

--
Lurid
!