Nokia 6010

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have a ring tone in real audio that I would like to download to my
cell phone. Is this possible. My service provider is T-Mobile

If not, is there an internet site that I might download a ring tone to
the phone. I specifically want one that sounds like the ring of an old
style telephone.

Thank you.

Jim
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6010
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    In article <A01Hc.5$hi.2@lakeread03>, Jim Florence
    <jif@cox-internet.com> wrote:

    > I have a ring tone in real audio that I would like to download to my
    > cell phone. Is this possible. My service provider is T-Mobile
    >
    > If not, is there an internet site that I might download a ring tone to
    > the phone. I specifically want one that sounds like the ring of an old
    > style telephone.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Jim

    You can't use REAL audio. I suspect that you are thinking of an MP3 or
    something like that. Polyphonic ringtones are MIDI.

    --
    Lurid

Nokia Ringtone Download Nokia