no boot

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 1, 2005 1:00:04 PM

My replay 2020 turns on,,the power light goes on and the hard drive
spins,,,but no boot up screen and nothing happens.
Any suggestions.

More about : boot

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 4:21:15 PM

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:00:04 -0700, "GMG" <gmgreen@cox.net> wrote:

>My replay 2020 turns on,,the power light goes on and the hard drive
>spins,,,but no boot up screen and nothing happens.
>Any suggestions.

I haven't had one with no video, but many problems do seem to be
caused by a bad drive or corrupter software. Perhaps re-imaging would
help.

--
Mark Lloyd
has a Replay 5xxx