a quick way to earn cash online

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
August 13, 2005 2:25:00 AM

earn up to 1500 per day, with less than 30 minutes of work per day
http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=363449

More about : quick earn cash online

August 13, 2005 2:25:01 AM

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:25:00 -0400, [deleted] <[deleted]@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>earn up to 1500 per day, with less than 30 minutes of work per day
>[deleted]

But I don't LIKE spam!
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:56:29 PM

Cindy <cindy@hotmail.com> wrote in news:jfmqf1lb4vpl376fee8lrlcuucdr7cb4i0@
4ax.com:

> earn up to 1500 per day, with less than 30 minutes of work per day
> http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=363449

Eh, no thanks. Once my man in Nigeria comes through, I'm golden.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:54:37 PM

Patrick wrote:

> Eh, no thanks. Once my man in Nigeria comes through, I'm golden.

I am not offering anything to anyone with this post but I did have an
interesting discussion the other day (live and in person, not network)

Seems there is a "Nigeria like" deal that can indeed get one rich. The
biggest difference is you risk not so much as one cent of your own
money, You need not use your regular bank account (you can set up a
sepcial account to deal with the transactions, using only THEIR money)
and it's 100% legit.

But rest assured I'm not going to tell you what it is, far as I know
there is no web page and I do not (yet) have a phone number or address

But it seems such deals do exist.

Bottom line... If someone offers you something that seems too good to be
true.. It very likely is, but if you can do so safely (meaning w/o using
the internet for the most part) check it out.
--
John F Davis, in Delightful Detroit. WA8YXM(at)arrl(dot)net
"Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business"