Old Nokia ringtones in polyphonic format

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hi

I have just purchased a Nokia 6230, a huge upgrade from my old Nokia
3000 series phone.

I do love the old Nokia ringtones like the samba, etc... and wondering
where can I find these in polyphonic format?

Thanks
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia ringtones polyphonic format
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    yeah, i'm with this guy, i need the samba! anybody help us?

    --
    vballr
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    found a good page... 'nokia polyphonics' (http://tinyurl.com/4pqno)