Sign in with
Your question

Laptop Display Driver

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 13, 2013 8:32:01 AM

Hi I am trying to update my laptop display driver this is the laptop
Toshiba satellite-pro-l670-189
It has a amd 5650 gpu
it seems that i can only download Toshiba's own drivers but there catalyst is on 11.1
BF3 is running like crap is there anyway where I can download a later driver or bypass there hacked drivers or what ever they do so you can only install there out of date turd
Thanks in advance its the misses machine and shes going crazy without her BF3

More about : laptop display driver

February 13, 2013 10:44:33 AM

Installing drivers in the normal fashion does not work it cancels the install half way through ive searched the web and apparently you can only install Toshiba drivers and there out of date BF3 needs newer drivers was wondering if there was a work around
Related resources
February 13, 2013 11:04:00 AM

swindlehurst said:
Installing drivers in the normal fashion does not work it cancels the install half way through ive searched the web and apparently you can only install Toshiba drivers and there out of date BF3 needs newer drivers was wondering if there was a work around

Ah ok, well that's awful that they haven't updated their drivers for so long, seems many people are upset by this (quick google search)

Apparently this driver worked for someone having the same issue, it's worth a shot: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/rad...

If that doesn't work then try contacting Toshiba technical support.
February 13, 2013 11:09:06 AM

no its not happening
the version of your graphics adapter is not supported
please contact your notebook manufacture for graphics driver update
there has be be a way this is balony
February 13, 2013 11:15:13 AM

swindlehurst said:
no its not happening
the version of your graphics adapter is not supported
please contact your notebook manufacture for graphics driver update
there has be be a way this is balony

Yeah I agree its mental, maybe someone else knows a work-around but in the mean time get onto to toshiba and demand support for the product you paid for. :pfff: 
!