Will the gtx 660 run on pci express 16

I'm having mainboard asus P5KPL-CM.Please tell me if I could run gtx 660 or not.If Yes then please suggest a best PSU under 5k INR for 660. :)

And if I've to buy Gtx 660 from amazon then what will be the price in india including all taxes and delievery charges?

Suppose this is the product : "http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-GTX660-DC2O-2GD5-Graphics-Cards/dp/B00919CI5Q/ref=sr_1_48?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1360767928&sr=1-48&keywords=graphics+card"

So what will be its cost im india inc all?
4 answers Last reply
More about will express
  1. Before buying from amazon contact them and ask that is they provide international warranty or not.you have to buy from 'amazon global'.please tell whole pc specs and max resolution?
  2. Yes it will run on PCIE 16x (every modern card does). Is there a reason you are buying from Amazon and not Newegg? I know Newegg handles international returns and RMA's in case anything was to go wrong.

Speaking in terms of the Power Supply, anything 530 Watts and over should be plenty.
  3. Thanks for the Info. I was not aware of newegg and all about International warranty.
  4. Yeah sure. Thanx. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx PCI Express Graphics