Sign in with
Your question

XFX 7770 HD

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 13, 2013 6:50:41 PM

Hello,

Just received my HD radeon in the mail today, and after hooking it up, I am only getting one display shown. I have 2 monitors. Both monitors work because I swapped both cables and I have gotten a display. Instead of installing the drivers from the box, I installed them from the AMD website. I have also made sure that the 6PIN power connection was attached before seating the card. They sent me an HDMI to DVI-D adapter and I get no display from that either. My card has 2x DVI-D; 1 Display port and 1 HDMI. The catalyst control center only picks up one monitor. Now I havent used AMD in ages, is there a switch I have to flip for the other dvi hdmi and dp port to work?

Here is my card: http://xfxforce.com/en-us/Products/Graphics-Cards/AMD/A...

More about : xfx 7770

a b C Monitor
February 13, 2013 7:33:06 PM

Have you gone through the screen resolution page through windows and set to extended?
m
l
February 13, 2013 7:43:51 PM

I have tried setting that but if its not picking up the second monitor it will not extend from the primary display
m
l
Related resources
a b C Monitor
February 13, 2013 7:46:36 PM

So your 2nd monitor is not even being picked up through your computer. Have you contacted XFX and asked them about perhaps a bad port?
m
l
February 23, 2013 1:55:21 PM

Turns out all 3 of the 4 ports were defect and got my money back for it. The sad part is, they are prolly going to restock it and send it to someone else.
m
l
!