XFX 7770 HD

Hello,

Just received my HD radeon in the mail today, and after hooking it up, I am only getting one display shown. I have 2 monitors. Both monitors work because I swapped both cables and I have gotten a display. Instead of installing the drivers from the box, I installed them from the AMD website. I have also made sure that the 6PIN power connection was attached before seating the card. They sent me an HDMI to DVI-D adapter and I get no display from that either. My card has 2x DVI-D; 1 Display port and 1 HDMI. The catalyst control center only picks up one monitor. Now I havent used AMD in ages, is there a switch I have to flip for the other dvi hdmi and dp port to work?

Here is my card: http://xfxforce.com/en-us/Products/Graphics-Cards/AMD/AMD-Radeon-HD-7000/AMD-Radeon-HD-7770/FX-777A-ZDF4.aspx
4 answers Last reply
More about 7770
  1. Have you gone through the screen resolution page through windows and set to extended?
  2. I have tried setting that but if its not picking up the second monitor it will not extend from the primary display
  3. So your 2nd monitor is not even being picked up through your computer. Have you contacted XFX and asked them about perhaps a bad port?
  4. Turns out all 3 of the 4 ports were defect and got my money back for it. The sad part is, they are prolly going to restock it and send it to someone else.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon HD Monitors Graphics Displays