Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Need a different Graphics card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 13, 2013 7:57:51 PM

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: this week or next week
BUDGET RANGE:USD $150-200 Before or After Rebates

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Everything Playing Runescape Gonna try Wow gonna try Crysis three Watching Movies

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY:Read Below

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Any

PARTS PREFERENCES:I know nothing about cards

OVERCLOCKING: No
SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No

MONITOR RESOLUTION: I ran Speccy and this is what I got Panasonic-TV (1360x768@60Hz)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

The Build
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Dlwr
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Dlwr/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Dlwr/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($79.98 @ Outlet PC)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($39.98 @ Outlet PC)
Storage: Toshiba 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB Video Card ($239.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Gigabyte GZ-F5HEB ATX Mid Tower Case ($28.12 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Antec Neo Eco 520W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($57.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($17.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $668.99

This is gonna be the build I don't need monitor or windows or anything Else I just need advice On the graphics Card I would like a graphics card from $150 - $200 USD. I would like one That will perform well with a HDMI output. And will run games on medium - High graphics Like Crysis 3 or WOW or Runescape or metro 2033 or any game that is out.
I just need advice I don't know much about any of this stuff I would love this GREAT communities Advice and opinions.

More about : graphics card

Best solution

a c 118 U Graphics card
February 13, 2013 9:13:51 PM

zeriasis said:
APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: this week or next week
BUDGET RANGE:USD $150-200 Before or After Rebates

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Everything Playing Runescape Gonna try Wow gonna try Crysis three Watching Movies

CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY:Read Below

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Any

PARTS PREFERENCES:I know nothing about cards

OVERCLOCKING: No
SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No

MONITOR RESOLUTION: I ran Speccy and this is what I got Panasonic-TV (1360x768@60Hz)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

The Build
PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Dlwr
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Dlwr/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Dlwr/benchmarks/

CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor ($109.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.98 @ Outlet PC)
Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($79.98 @ Outlet PC)
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($39.98 @ Outlet PC)
Storage: Toshiba 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB Video Card ($239.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Gigabyte GZ-F5HEB ATX Mid Tower Case ($28.12 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Antec Neo Eco 520W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($57.98 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($17.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $668.99

This is gonna be the build I don't need monitor or windows or anything Else I just need advice On the graphics Card I would like a graphics card from $150 - $200 USD. I would like one That will perform well with a HDMI output. And will run games on medium - High graphics Like Crysis 3 or WOW or Runescape or metro 2033 or any game that is out.
I just need advice I don't know much about any of this stuff I would love this GREAT communities Advice and opinions.


Hi - the 7850 2g is your best bet, they are running $180 - $200, here's some to consider:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


Share
February 13, 2013 9:27:32 PM

Thank you I think I'm gonna go with the SAPPHIRE 100355L Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
I just wanted to get everyone's advice before I choose
Score
0
Related resources
a c 118 U Graphics card
February 13, 2013 9:38:39 PM

zeriasis said:
Thank you I think I'm gonna go with the SAPPHIRE 100355L Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
I just wanted to get everyone's advice before I choose


Good choice (I'm a little biased tho, I have Sapphire & pleased with it)
Score
0
February 13, 2013 9:41:39 PM

Cause I have everything ordered on that list except the graphics card
Score
0
February 13, 2013 9:42:19 PM

And the cooler for the cpu is it even necessary. Cause I'm not gonna overclock
Score
0
a c 118 U Graphics card
February 13, 2013 9:48:06 PM

zeriasis said:
And the cooler for the cpu is it even necessary. Cause I'm not gonna overclock


aftermkt cooler not necessary if you are not going to OC
Score
0
February 13, 2013 11:05:35 PM

The stock cooler will keep it cool enough?
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
February 13, 2013 11:14:25 PM

an aftermarket cooler isn't necessary, but I would throw $30 at one any way. If anything it'll be much less noisy.
Score
0
February 14, 2013 12:07:42 AM

I will be running 1080p on my 31 inch panasonic tv. The thing is idk if I will have the 30 extra dollars or not yet I still have other stuff to purchase for my car and other stuff.
Score
0
a c 118 U Graphics card
February 14, 2013 11:02:33 AM

zeriasis said:
I will be running 1080p on my 31 inch panasonic tv. The thing is idk if I will have the 30 extra dollars or not yet I still have other stuff to purchase for my car and other stuff.



Hi - keep to your budget, once you start exceeding it, it'll
never end. The gpu's & psu's are easily upgradeable
down the road.
Score
0
February 14, 2013 11:39:24 AM

Yea I'm gonna stick to my budget atm
Score
0
February 14, 2013 12:26:58 PM

Best answer selected by zeriasis.
Score
0
!