Popcorn

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Does anyone know where I can get( I guess it is techno)- Popcorn ringtone?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about popcorn
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Hi, its here http://www.fone-freebies.co.uk/ under the midi tones. Cant
    remember which sub heading but its DEFINATELY there. Cheers shaun

    "Turbocane" <Turbocane1nospamthem@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I can get( I guess it is techno)- Popcorn ringtone?
    >
    > Thanks

  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "shaun cooper" <shaunv8@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi, its here http://www.fone-freebies.co.uk/ under the midi tones. Cant
    > remember which sub heading but its DEFINATELY there. Cheers shaun

    Thank you!!!!

    Turbocane

    > "Turbocane" <Turbocane1nospamthem@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know where I can get( I guess it is techno)- Popcorn
    ringtone?

    > > Thanks

Nokia Ringtone Nokia