Which graphics card

I'm looking at buying a HD 7950 3GB graphics card. There are three brands im trying to decide between and all 3 offer 2 free games. Which brand is the best? Thanks

The sapphire at $290
The Gigabyte at $300
The MSI at $305
12 answers Last reply
More about which graphics card
  1. With AMD cards I would go with Sapphire. I feel that they provide a really strong product at a reasonable price. After that I would go with the MSI offering. I'm guessing its a twin frozr card. You are thinking of.
  2. tspace24 said:
    I'm looking at buying a HD 7950 3GB graphics card. There are three brands im trying to decide between and all 3 offer 2 free games. Which brand is the best? Thanks

The sapphire at $290
    The Gigabyte at $300
    The MSI at $305

i prefer gigabyte in MOBO, XFX and Gigabyte in video cards.
  3. I would go with MSI Lightning 7950 because a lot of their products are faster than products by other companies.
  4. Go with the Sapphire, takes a nice load and runs games smoothly, keeps cool as well :)
  5. I would go with the sapphire also, the windforce gigabyte cards are loud (everyone ive seen) but they stay pretty cool.
  6. The windforce cards are in fact not loud in any way shape or form I have the 670 windforce 3 card and it is most definitely not loud.

7. That Sapphire card is a great deal.
  8. Yeah so like I said, go with the sapphire, I'm getting one for myself, and I have heard all good things about them!
  9. depends on the model, more than the manufacturer, as they all offer different cooler setups. that being said, i setup a sapphire 7950 w/boost for my brother, and was very pleased.
  10. ^ Yes very true on many angles different models from different companies bring a different degree of quality.
  11. All are good brands, imo MSI is the best out of the list, but really?

Since they are all good cards, and close in price, I think it'd be easier for you to choose based on what games you get for free.
  12. Well with the AMD cards in the 7900 range you would get the same games Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD Graphics