Did I damage My Graphics Card?

Hello, I had my msi gtx 670 2 GB OC edition for a little while now and i've been using it flawlessly, but over the past couple months I think my card reached 100 degrees!!! about 5 times this occured when I accidently turned my fan down all the way for my mic positively it auto to full fan speed to cool it down. Did i damage my gtx 670 REMEBER this occured 5 times and just not to long ago fan was clogged and restarted is there something wrong???
6 answers Last reply
More about damage graphics card
  1. If it works, probably not.
  2. cookybiscuit said:
    If it works, probably not.

Are you Positive? The fan got clogged up and stopped working and the spun back IDK wut happened but im worried that somethings damaged!
  3. I've got the same card and black screened a few times from forgetting to set the fan back to auto in MSI Afterburner. Still works fine.
  4. cookybiscuit said:
    I've got the same card and black screened a few times from forgetting to set the fan back to auto in MSI Afterburner. Still works fine.

Oh yeah!!! I also forgot to tell it green screened black screened and restarted my computer like 7 times * Probably cuz of Overclocking* but do you think i damaged it in an life span standpoint or GPU functionality or do you think its just fine???
  5. Stress test it and if it doesn't shut down/BSOD/XSOD then it's probably fine.
  6. which stress test would you reccomened msi combuster Heaven or 3Dmark?
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Gtx Graphics Cards Graphics