Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Hello,
My Pc Specs are:
Intel Core 2 duo
DDR 2
2gb ram(in one slot)
Windows 7 32-bit professional version
i want to buy a graphic card that will enable me to play games like max payne 3 , Cod black cops,far cry 3 etc

i wudnt mind buying a 2 gb ram (for the second slot) if required for the graphic card.

Budget would be approx 7000rs its approx 130$ to 140 $ .. (if 55rupees=1$)

Thankyou.

MC_K7

Distinguished

I think you have to, because 2 GB for Windows 7 is not enough, especially since the games you want to play are very demanding.

For instance, for Farcry 3 the minimum is a Core 2 Duo with 2 GB of RAM. But that's the bare minimum requirement, so don't expect to run it on high. They recommend a quad-core with 4 GB and if you want to run everything on max to have an i7 with 8 GB of RAM.

So bottom line don't invest too much on the graphics card because your CPU could be a bottleneck in some games. And I strongly recommend to have at least 4 GB to play modern games.

ASHISH65: It's true that the 7750 is a good bang for the bucks, but don't tell him he will play Farcry 3 on high with this setup unless he has a 1024 x 768 resolution.

i know far cry 3 is demanding i said it on high as he have core 2 cpu so i can assume he will have low res monitor and by the way hd 7750 will handle far cry 3 upto 1366*768 at high/ if you turn off the AA and vsync.i am running at 45fps-50fps at high at 768res.

mhrsolanki2020

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
So what should i do ??
Buy a 2gb ram and a 2gb graphic card?

I have Generic Non-PnP Monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution.
and whats AA and vsync?

N i dun mind if i dun keep the graphics at very high. The medium one would work too.

Cuz i cannot afford buying a new mother board and then new rams and processors for the new mobo + new copy of windows .