Which of these 2 monitors should I get?

Which of these 2 monitors should I get?

• Asus

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Samsung

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

It's quite possible that Samsung makes the led panel for the ASUS monitor...The Asus should appear sharper at a given resolution as it's pixels will be smaller than the Samsung's. Get the one that best suits your budget and tastes.

They are pretty comparable. The ASUS is a tad smaller, but I'd go for the ASUS simply for the 3yr warranty. Samsung only offers 1 year. I don't trust Samsung screens with short warranties due to my own past experience.

Pepto

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
I would go with ASUS as their devices and hardware and rock solid and good quality for the price.

EDIT:
the ASUS monitor is also smaller, so there will be a higher pixel density, making for a little bit crisper images.

I'd go with ASUS as well. Samsung is a pretty awesome panel maker whether it be TV's or monitors. However, given the quality and great warranty service that ASUS provides I would go with the ASUS monitor. The ARR service is something I don't think anyone can match at this point the ability to have the manufacture pay for your shipment of a RMA to them and then at the same time you send it they send you one back that is something money can't buy. I would only get the higher resolution displays if you went IPS. example the ASUS PB278Q