How much would you pay for a used 670?

am102392

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
Just wondering how much you guys thing is an acceptable price for a used evga 670. One on ebay right now for fairly cheap (285).

TheMadFapper

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012

I wouldn't do that. I would go on Amazon and look at the "used - like new" condition cards. They're a bit more pricey but I'm not sure why you would buy someone's used 670 for that low, it could be a piece of crap.

That's a decent price. Almost $100 less than new. More than 25% off and you know it can't be that old. Buying used always involves risk of some sort, but if this seller is like I am, they take care of their stuff and you'll be lucky to have an awesome card for under $300.

D

Deleted member 217926

Find out what warranty it has. EVGA has the best warranty in the business and it's transferable to any 3rd party owners. All their cards used to have lifetime warranties but I believe they changed that. You have to look at the card suffix and you will be able to look up the warranty level. The last 2 letters are what matters like AR or KR ect.

I am almost positive that even though their warranty is no longer lifetime for all cards the warranty still covers overclocking and even overvolting and aftermarket cooling as long as you put the stock cooler back on before you try returning it. So even if the previous owner abused the card the warranty would still apply.

Yes they have changed there lifetime warranties I believe now its 3 years and with extended you get 2 extra years so in total 5 years if the person purchased it.

I would say that is probably as low as I would go with the price that you listed 285. I'm sure you can find completed auctions in the 300's. For different model 670's it truly weighs on what card you have.

DryCreamer

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2012
I picked up a used EVGA FTW 670 right here on the forums for $320 and registered for a 3 year warranty on their website, they also me registered my EVGA 2WIN GTX 460 I picked up on ebay and I got the benefit of their RMA no questions asked.

I've seen them for $300-330 used, and if I had my preference I would take an EVGA because they've been so open about 2nd hand users and warranties. IMHO

Dry