I have read many posts in these forums but none is like my case.
1) My PSU is 600 watts so that not the problem.
2) MY computer doesn't post so drivers is not the problem(tried reseting).
3) Putting my old GPU in works fine.
4) The computer posts without the new GPU but doesn't boot windows because there is no on-board GPU.
5) I don't think I have done something wrong with the cables.
Thank you in advance!
P.S. If you need more information, I will gladly tell you anything you need to know.
Yes I will because even if I didn't want to change the cpu the socket is really stone age so new motherboards won't support it.
Whats your suggestion for motherboard + cpu around 100 Euros?
Well, I'm not familiar with the Euro pricing scheme. For only 100 Euros, I would say you will have better luck with AMD and the FX (piledriver) based CPUs. Perhaps a FX4300 or FX6300, and an AMD 970 chipset motherboard. Is the Gigabyte GA-970A-D3, Rev. 3 (NOT the DS3) available for cheap ? It is a decent board for single GPU configs.