Monitor Flickering on Brand new comp (first time running)

7wis7edFa7e

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
First of all ..sorry for m noob question :p

Ok.. I build a second comp after my first build last year..

config-
i7 2600k 3.4ghz processor
Intel DH77EB Mother Board
8gb 1600mhz ddr3 Corsair vengence Ram.
500gb x 2 Sata HDD
Asus Nvidia Geforce 660ti 2gb ddr5 Graphics card
Anntec 650VP Psu
Antec Eleven Hundred Cabinet.

Monitor i bought is BenQ 23 inch monitor supporting div n hdmi..

the problem is.. when i tried to run LoL i got arnd 95-110 fps @max setting but v-sync was off.. but my monitor was flickering with black vertical lines all over(as if its outta power)
when i turned on the v-sync.. i got 60fps stable but my character response felt lil laggy.. idk if its the game engine or not but.. it felt laggy .. tho fps wasnt dropping.and this tym monitor was not flickering..

so.. my questions is..
am i facing this because i hvnt connected the monitor via HDMI?? right now i dont have the cable with me and thot to check if something else was the problem.
Resolution im using -1960x1000

Thnks in Adv :bounce:

7wis7edFa7e

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
@ Azn.. sorry.. i edited it.. wen v-sync was on i got 60stable fps,no monitor flickering but charactr was responding slower n wen i try to cancel attack animation.. i cld see the ranged units attack animations go slow (no fps drop) but can feel it.

TenPc

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
Consider the specs for the game as against your PC, it might be that the resolution is too high for it to run properly. Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, (not sure about Windows 8, might need compatibility mode)

Try setting your display settings to its maximum Native setting then in the game, change the video display to a lower resolution.

Assumiong that LoL refers to League of Legends - https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234272-system-requirements

7wis7edFa7e

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

im using windows 8..sorry for the late reply..