Geforce GTX Titan (Pictured)

determinologyz

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

I know..I dont seeing it happen..The "rumors" said Q4 but im not buying it..AMD AND NVIDIA will eat this year and they not going to wait Q4 to do so..EAT=make money of new gens..Plus crysis 3 is coming to..Nvidia cooking something

determinologyz

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

Yea with crysis 3 coming i dont think nv is going to hold back they know theres people that will upgrade the to 700 series as me being one of them because i have the 660ti but i do wanna cop a gtx 780 that would be so sick!!!

i heard about nvidia next gen will be this year Q4 but so far i haven't heard or seen news nvidia themselves saying so unlike amd which call the press last week confirming the 7900 series will mostly remain their single flagship for the most of 2013 and the 8k series will focus more on mobile side.

honestly i want clarification from nvidia themselves but i doubt they will discuss their future plans publically espcially if it is something related on how to position themselves against their main competitor :p . but i take nvidia can take this chance to make more profit with current gen product before making another round battling for the supremacy with amd or just release their next gen as usual to further cement the dominance they had in the market.

TRENDING THREADS