series 1 repair in los angeles

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
February 16, 2005 7:21:15 PM

our series 1 has developed double images when viewing and we would like to
get it fixed if possible since we have a lifetime subscription. is there
any place doing tivo repair in los angeles that any one knows about and can
recommend. thanks
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 10:55:00 PM

"Irv" <irving@ktb.net> wrote in message news:%pKQd.8781$uc.1340@trnddc01...
> our series 1 has developed double images when viewing and we would like to
> get it fixed if possible since we have a lifetime subscription. is there
> any place doing tivo repair in los angeles that any one knows about and can
> recommend. thanks

If your Series 1 DVR is Philips branded, look here:
http://www.servicedvr.com/RepairProgramInfo.html

otherwise look here:
http://customersupport.tivo.com/knowbase/root/public/tv...
!