New Home Subwoofer Line from JL Audio?

Last response: in Home Audio
September 22, 2004 7:49:53 PM

What is the industry buzz about this, so far? The new
cream-of-the-crop? Extravagantly-priced techno-gear? A new market
entrant with innovative electronics that could make some real inroads
in the home theater market? ...should've stuck in the car market?...

I don't know if they are even available for demo anywhere or have an
established price, but I am certainly curious to experience the fruit
of this development. How about you?

....and can't they come up with a new frame design/style than what they
introduced with the W7?! (heh-heh, ;)  )
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 4:59:46 AM

On 22 Sep 2004 15:49:53 -0700, randycat99@earthlink.net (dangling entity)
wrote:

>I don't know if they are even available for demo anywhere or have an
>established price, but I am certainly curious to experience the fruit
>of this development. How about you?

The Fathom and Gotham look like very cleverly designed and substantially
biult subs. They aren't expected to be available until Q2 '05 and their
pices will be on the high side: USD 7,500 for the Gotham and between USD
2,000 and 3,000 for the Fathom, depending on the model and finish.
!