Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Copy ringtone from 6150 to 6310i

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 1:31:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Is it possible to copy a downloaded ringtone from a 6150 to a 6310i via IR
or some other way?

Cheers.....
Anonymous
September 17, 2004 9:47:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

"Proteus" <@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<ci53is$e1p$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
> Is it possible to copy a downloaded ringtone from a 6150 to a 6310i via IR
> or some other way?

Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) will do the job. You
can transfer tone as follows:

1) Connect Nokia 6150 with DAU-9p/F-Bus cable with Oxygen Phone
Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ )

2) In Oxygen Phone Manager II switch to 'Nokia 6150' -> 'Ringtones' ->
'List' on Phone Explorer panel and read all tones from the phone. Save
desired tones in .ors format.

3) Connect Nokia 6310i by infrared connection, DLR-3p cable or
bluetooth (firmware ver. 5.50).

4) On Phone Explorer panel go to '6310i' -> 'Ringtones' -> 'List' ->
'Read from phone' -> add tones saved to .ors file in point (2) and
write info to the phone.

You can download the latest trial license here:
http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
program, feel free to post them on our official forum
http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/
Anonymous
September 20, 2004 9:50:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Looks a really good bit of software.....
Just a pity it won't read any ringtones from either phone......

"Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
news:68c0a433.0409170447.2a841cdd@posting.google.com...
> "Proteus" <@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:<ci53is$e1p$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
> > Is it possible to copy a downloaded ringtone from a 6150 to a 6310i via
IR
> > or some other way?
>
> Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) will do the job. You
> can transfer tone as follows:
>
> 1) Connect Nokia 6150 with DAU-9p/F-Bus cable with Oxygen Phone
> Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ )
>
> 2) In Oxygen Phone Manager II switch to 'Nokia 6150' -> 'Ringtones' ->
> 'List' on Phone Explorer panel and read all tones from the phone. Save
> desired tones in .ors format.
>
> 3) Connect Nokia 6310i by infrared connection, DLR-3p cable or
> bluetooth (firmware ver. 5.50).
>
> 4) On Phone Explorer panel go to '6310i' -> 'Ringtones' -> 'List' ->
> 'Read from phone' -> add tones saved to .ors file in point (2) and
> write info to the phone.
>
> You can download the latest trial license here:
> http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip
>
> If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
> program, feel free to post them on our official forum
> http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
>
> Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
> Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
> support@oxygensoftware.com
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
> http://www.smsactivex.com/
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 4:49:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

"Proteus" <@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<cin598$m8m$1@titan.btinternet.com>...

Thank you for your kind words!

We are trying to use the best efforts to create useful and
multifunctional tool for the phone management. Unfortunately, reading
predefined factory tones for Nokia 6150 is banned on firmware level.
This tones are being saved in encrypted internal format and firmware
doesn't allow to read them. However, you can transfer all other data
(phonebook entries, SMS messages, startup and operator logo, missed,
dialled and received calls list.

> Looks a really good bit of software.....
> Just a pity it won't read any ringtones from either phone......
>
> "Oxygen Software" <support@opm-2.com> wrote in message
> news:68c0a433.0409170447.2a841cdd@posting.google.com...
> > "Proteus" <@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:<ci53is$e1p$1@titan.btinternet.com>...
> > > Is it possible to copy a downloaded ringtone from a 6150 to a 6310i via
> IR
> > > or some other way?
> >
> > Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ) will do the job. You
> > can transfer tone as follows:
> >
> > 1) Connect Nokia 6150 with DAU-9p/F-Bus cable with Oxygen Phone
> > Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ )
> >
> > 2) In Oxygen Phone Manager II switch to 'Nokia 6150' -> 'Ringtones' ->
> > 'List' on Phone Explorer panel and read all tones from the phone. Save
> > desired tones in .ors format.
> >
> > 3) Connect Nokia 6310i by infrared connection, DLR-3p cable or
> > bluetooth (firmware ver. 5.50).
> >
> > 4) On Phone Explorer panel go to '6310i' -> 'Ringtones' -> 'List' ->
> > 'Read from phone' -> add tones saved to .ors file in point (2) and
> > write info to the phone.
> >
> > You can download the latest trial license here:
> > http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip
> >
If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
program, feel free to post them on our official forum
http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/
!