MN-720 Wireless Notebook adapter

Does anyone know if this particular adapter is compatable
with Cisco Wireless gear. I whave set upthe card, I can
associate with the access point but I am unable to DHCP
from our network DHCP server. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless notebook adapter

    Hi,
    If the Cisco Wireless access point is a compatible 802.11g access point it
    should work.
    Have you tried giving your notebook a static ip address?

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Choward" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if this particular adapter is compatable
    > with Cisco Wireless gear. I whave set upthe card, I can
    > associate with the access point but I am unable to DHCP
    > from our network DHCP server. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chris

Routers Wireless DHCP Notebooks Networking