MN-720 Wireless Notebook adapter

Does anyone know if this particular adapter is compatable
with Cisco Wireless gear. I whave set upthe card, I can
associate with the access point but I am unable to DHCP
from our network DHCP server. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi,
If the Cisco Wireless access point is a compatible 802.11g access point it
should work.
Have you tried giving your notebook a static ip address?

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"Choward" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if this particular adapter is compatable
> with Cisco Wireless gear. I whave set upthe card, I can
> associate with the access point but I am unable to DHCP
> from our network DHCP server. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

TRENDING THREADS