  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
a b F Wireless
April 14, 2004 12:55:16 PM

Does anyone know if this particular adapter is compatable
with Cisco Wireless gear. I whave set upthe card, I can
associate with the access point but I am unable to DHCP
from our network DHCP server. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

More about : 720 wireless notebook adapter

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 14, 2004 6:06:24 PM

Hi,
If the Cisco Wireless access point is a compatible 802.11g access point it
should work.
Have you tried giving your notebook a static ip address?

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

!