Are you kidding me Nvidia?

New drivers for Crysis 3 has been released, the 314.07 great but..

NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
Warframe– updated SLI profile
DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile

Also added DmC SLI support??? wtf!! I get like 200 FPS with a single 660 ti why would i want SLI to get 400? lol..

Just wanted to share that

Regards
6 answers Last reply
More about kidding nvidia
  1. Not everyone has a 660ti.
  2. john1587 said:
    New drivers for Crysis 3 has been released, the 314.07 great but..

    NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
    Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
    Warframe– updated SLI profile
    DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile

    Also added DmC SLI support??? wtf!! I get like 200 FPS with a single 660 ti why would i want SLI to get 400? lol..

    Just wanted to share that

    Regards

    Why would you waste peoples precious time, complaining about an added service?
    The ignorance... :pfff:
  3. Hey, perhaps someone is using modified drivers for 128X AA and 64X AF on six monitors each at 2560x1600.

    I'm pretty sure those two guys are jumping for joy!
  4. Jonathanese said:
    Hey, perhaps someone is using modified drivers for 128X AA and 64X AF on six monitors each at 2560x1600.

    I'm pretty sure those two guys are jumping for joy!


    Am I aloud to comment just to laugh because I found this ^ very funny lol
  5. Jonathanese said:
    Hey, perhaps someone is using modified drivers for 128X AA and 64X AF on six monitors each at 2560x1600.

    I'm pretty sure those two guys are jumping for joy!


    Well that makes sense :)
  6. erinlove said:
    Am I aloud to comment just to laugh because I found this ^ very funny lol



    And specially to play DmC hahah
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Nvidia Crysis SLI Graphics