560TI Classified 448 Issues

meowmix44

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
This is 100% related to BF3 issue i am having. For some strange reason everytime i quit an multiplayer server or single player in BF3 my whole screen blank screens. And my PC restarts on it's own?

Here's the thing. This is reformatted fresh last night and new recent drivers installed. A lot of ppl told me there is a possibility the card is switching from 3d mode to 2d causing that issue right after i quit the BF3 game.

Anyone know how to fix this kind of issue.

1. it could be a dying video card
2. profiles such as 2d and 3d mode could be switching dunno how to prevent it.
3. Motherboard is having a fluke.

I considered getting a new build soon but this is just puzzling and would like to know if anyone had experienced this kind of thing and would like some answers what you did to solve this.

So computer builders and gamers please post this thread. I am also posting in OCN forums for help anyhow. Figured it wouldn't hurt to post here too.

----From Battlelog---To Tomshardware-----http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625444563576/1/

Solution
I don't know your specs and I don't play BF3 but I did recently have an issue with my card locking up or going black and my PC restarting. I reinstalled Windows 7 64 bit and it still happened. Turned out the problem was needing a chipset driver update for the motherboard. A new video card driver and the original chipset driver from the CD had compatibility issues. Anyway, its worth a try. Best of luck to you!

Kindredsouls

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I don't know your specs and I don't play BF3 but I did recently have an issue with my card locking up or going black and my PC restarting. I reinstalled Windows 7 64 bit and it still happened. Turned out the problem was needing a chipset driver update for the motherboard. A new video card driver and the original chipset driver from the CD had compatibility issues. Anyway, its worth a try. Best of luck to you!

Solution

meowmix44

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013

Thanks I dont feel the guy I was trying to help was respectfull so dont worry about helping