[Graphics Card] GTX 660 ti AsRock Pro3 Gen3 Compatibility issue

Just got my new gtx 660ti ftw today and i have a compatibility issue with my asrock z68 pro3 gen3 Plug the card in, boot and nothing shows in the screen and it keeps in stand by. I already try updatin BIOS and nothing Can you help me?? THX! :( :( :(
my specs:

AsRock Z68 Pro3 Gen3
Core i7 3770K 3.5 Ghz
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 20133 MHZ
Evga GTX 660 ti FTW edition
7 answers Last reply
More about graphics card asrock pro3 gen3 compatibility issue
  1. how did you update bios with nothing showing on the screen?
    double check your connections..you have missed something
  2. willox said:
    Just got my new gtx 660ti ftw today and i have a compatibility issue with my asrock z68 pro3 gen3 Plug the card in, boot and nothing shows in the screen and it keeps in stand by. I already try updatin BIOS and nothing Can you help me?? THX! :( :( :(
    my specs:

AsRock Z68 Pro3 Gen3
    Core i7 3770K 3.5 Ghz
    Corsair Vengeance 16gb 20133 MHZ
    Evga GTX 660 ti FTW edition

2 questions, what kind of PSU do you have (make, model, wattage) and do you have the power cables plugged into the video card itself?
  3. i did it just before plug the new gtx. i have another gtx 550ti wich is works fine and i already check, everything seems ok
  4. bdiddytampa said:
    2 questions, what kind of PSU do you have (make, model, wattage) and do you have the power cables plugged into the video card itself?

Corsair TX750M yes it have, 2 6pin pci conectors
  5. bdiddytampa said:

Corsair TX750M yes it have, 2 6pin pci conectors
  6. do you get the post screen when you boot?
  7. bdiddytampa said:
    do you get the post screen when you boot?

Nah, nothing. Boot up but nothing shows in the screen. i try the card in a friends mobo (foxconn, amd phenom 6) and it woked fine
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx ASrock Compatibility Graphics