Hidden and Dangerous Game

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 16, 2004 2:04:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games (More info?)

Hi All,

I've decided to play Hidden and Dangerous I again.....I just feel like
it.

However, now I am running Windows 200 and it seems to be very buggy.
The sounds is all garbled and the game is very choppy.......

What is the best OS for playing Hidden and Dangerous I on? XP maybe?

Also, were can I get all of the patches and no-cd patches from? This
game was released in 1999.....

Thanks,

Arthur

More about : hidden dangerous game

Anonymous
April 17, 2004 4:51:07 PM

Arthur wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've decided to play Hidden and Dangerous I again.....I just feel like
> it.
>
> However, now I am running Windows 200 and it seems to be very buggy.
> The sounds is all garbled and the game is very choppy.......
>
> What is the best OS for playing Hidden and Dangerous I on? XP maybe?
>
> Also, were can I get all of the patches and no-cd patches from? This
> game was released in 1999.....
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arthur

I played it on WINXP and it ran perfect