clustering

G

Does anyone know how to set up a network-load-balancing cluster between two computers running windows 2000 advanced server. More specifically, say you're running it on a site that has a constantly updating database. Can you somehow mirror the two hard drives (that are in two difference computers). Any one get me?

Basically:
How to get a constantly updating database running in a cluster between two computers without having a central hard drive(s)?

Thx in advance!

Smilin

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001
(smartass)
And while you guys are at it, could someone give me a quick rundown on the progress made towards the unified theory. My quantum theory is good but my general relitivity is a tad rusty.
(/smartass)

You're not getting a lot of responses because this question is a bit outside the scope of what can be covered by typing posts back and forth. You have quite a bit of reading to do. I would recommend starting with the following microsoft knowledge base article:

Q259267

Good Luck!

G

Thx... i'm hoping to learn how to. I wanna set up a cheap cluster in my house, but don't want to buy a huge data array.