GTX 560Ti for Crysis 3...

determinologyz

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

As for me i played the crysis 3 beta i cant speak for the final version but i had to turn some settings down and i own the 660ti. Im getting the 780 for sure. I know drivers will get better as the game ages but i do want a faster gtx

darth pravus

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
More settings have unlocked since beta. A 670 fair pretty well. Obviously it's the best we can do at this time unless your getting a dual GPU.

To be honest dropping some settings doesn't really hurt the look as the differences are minimal.

Nicolai92

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013
Dude you'll be able to run it. With my i7-3770k and a 660ti I was getting around 40-60 FPS in the demo, maxed settings, 1080p.

You'll definitely need to tweak it, turn a few things down, but you know that already since I'm sure you've had to do so before with that card. Don't expect maxed settings at 60fps, but you'll definitely be able to run it on a playable, enjoyable level.

honestly there isnt much difference between the lowest detail setting and the next step up in C3, well i hardly noticed it anyway. It still looks good on the lower detail setting at 1080p, but the full game may differ from the beta. even if you have to turn other details down you should still be able to turn texture detail up since you have 2gb vram.

Right but that isn't what we were going into . We were going into what kind of settings one should expect with the 560Ti with Crysis 3 and based on that review which has 1600x1200 resolution that if you went down to a x1050 resolution you could probably get away with high and have it be playable. I played alpha and beta the game didn't look any different so I'll agree with you there however that wasn't really what we were going into.

TRENDING THREADS