• Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
March 12, 2012 9:21:38 PM

has any body got a driver for windows 8 for install my adapter

More about : belkin wireless adapter driver windows

March 12, 2012 9:39:08 PM

The Windows 7 driver does not work?
July 11, 2012 10:26:49 AM

No, I have the same problem. The windows 7 driver software installs without error but Windows 8 continues to report no driver available.
Related resources
July 12, 2012 7:10:43 PM

I guess you will need to wait for an updated driver then. . .
August 24, 2012 3:12:51 AM

If you installed over your Windows 7 install, the drivers should still be in your windows.old folder at c:\windows.old\windows\system32\driverStore\

If you go to your device manager and choose update driver software, and point it to the windows.old driver store it should find the driver and install it properly
October 26, 2012 10:33:13 PM

mgasparel said:
If you installed over your Windows 7 install, the drivers should still be in your windows.old folder at c:\windows.old\windows\system32\driverStore\

If you go to your device manager and choose update driver software, and point it to the windows.old driver store it should find the driver and install it properly

I had the same issue.

Thanks mgasparel that fixed it for me :) 
January 5, 2013 9:52:36 PM

mally64 said:

The built-in driver for conceptronic 54Mbps Usb adapter worked with my belkin
Cheers TM
January 14, 2013 2:29:09 PM

mally64 said:

Just updated to Windows 8 from Windows XP. Have a Belkin F5D8053v3 "N" adapter. I also have an older Belkin N router (nice simple little router, btw, with good range).

I had to connect with a network cable and download the F5d8053 Version 3 driver from Belkin's download page.

Only downside is Windows 8 I can only get "G" speeds (54Mbps) max with this NIC. With Windows XP I was getting true "N" speeds (150-300Mbps).

Looks like some kind of incompatibility in Windows 8 is disallowing the "N" capability of this adapter. Never tried the adapter with Windows 7 so I can't compare that.

The network speed isn't an issue for me. My issue is losing the extra range that "N" is supposed to provide to the farthest corner of my house.
August 4, 2014 5:42:47 PM

I was able to get mine working by using the USB 2.0 Stick drivers from RALINK TECH after using 'browse my computer'
August 26, 2014 10:01:09 AM

frednurks said:
mally64 said:

The built-in driver for conceptronic 54Mbps Usb adapter worked with my belkin
Cheers TM

Can you show me how to do this
!