Discussion - HooToo Branded Surveillance Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihjhewitt

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
i've been using cameras for many years i never find any of them as good as these HooToo cameras.

One specific thing should be menioned is - some docs are poorly written for english(but i think is usual for all CHINESE-made gadget), howeve, if you have any sort of network knowledge, these things are not very big deals for you to get going on your home wifi, and manage or view from any internet access point.

Anyone has same experience as mine??

Solution

Hi Hewitt, I am going to buy an ip camera and i am doing my homework.
Thanks for your recommend but i accidently found that Hootoo supplies a card with each purchase that shows you how to get 10 percent back on the purchase price (through a Amazon gift email card)if you show proof of submitting a 5 stars positive review for their...

lukaskk

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

Hey Hewitt

I suggest you try Foscam or Loftek brand cameras, I think these are much much better than Hootoo brand, I tied one Hootoo camera HT-IP210F which brought from amazon, It's sucks... they don't have any customer service at all, and you just search the keyword "hootoo" on google, you will find the REAL reviews.

Lukas

Ihjhewitt

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
I know these two brands, they are cheap chinese-made cameras but having even higher prcing than my HooToo unit, i guess there shouldn't be any major difference, as per my knowledge, they have probably same manufactuer in China, so be it. I may stay with this HooToo, as it's not making frustration, anyways, and most of all, who on earth will pick the expensive having same features as the cheaper one?

unikdevices

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012

Hi Hewitt, I am going to buy an ip camera and i am doing my homework.
Thanks for your recommend but i accidently found that Hootoo supplies a card with each purchase that shows you how to get 10 percent back on the purchase price (through a Amazon gift email card)if you show proof of submitting a 5 stars positive review for their product.

Who on earth will try to bribe their customers?

You must get that card because I accidently googled your ID Ihjhewitt found you have posted several topics about how good Hootoo's cameras are on different forums.

Or you just a staff from Hootoo company?

Now I feel sick, shame on Hootoo, shame on you!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.