Tivotogo Mpeg2 Extraction

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
March 1, 2005 1:23:12 AM

Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
files with Grafedit?

What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?

Thanks
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 1:23:13 AM

Noman wrote:
> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
> files with Grafedit?
>
> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
>
> Thanks
Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
John
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 11:42:08 AM

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Noman wrote:

> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
> files with Grafedit?
>
> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
>
> Thanks

B1FF!!1!!! IS BACK ON USENET!

F1ll 0ut th3 f0rm 0n th15 w3b51t3 w1th th3 l33t c0d3s y0u'r3 l00k1ng f0r,
and 7h3y w1ll pr0v1d3 y0u a l1nk t0 d0wnl0ad:

http://www.bsa.org/usa/report/Reporting-Form.cfm
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 2, 2005 12:40:43 AM

Thanks DICK

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:42:08 -0600, Adam Maloney <adam@whee.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Noman wrote:
>
>> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
>> files with Grafedit?
>>
>> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>B1FF!!1!!! IS BACK ON USENET!
>
>F1ll 0ut th3 f0rm 0n th15 w3b51t3 w1th th3 l33t c0d3s y0u'r3 l00k1ng f0r,
>and 7h3y w1ll pr0v1d3 y0u a l1nk t0 d0wnl0ad:
>
>http://www.bsa.org/usa/report/Reporting-Form.cfm
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 12:21:11 PM

Noman wrote:
> Thanks DICK

His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
that if you must.

Randy S.
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 8:21:44 PM

"Randy S." <rswittno@spamgmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 04i4o$112i$1@spnode25.nerdc.ufl.edu...
> Noman wrote:
>> Thanks DICK
>>

> His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
> that if you must.
>
> Randy S.

You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.

Rick
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 10:05:18 PM

>>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
>>that if you must.
>>
>>Randy S.
>

> You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
> http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
>
> Rick

I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.

Randy S.
March 3, 2005 4:20:39 AM

Randy S. <rswittNO@spamgmail.com> wrote:

>>>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
>>>that if you must.
>>>
>>>Randy S.
>>

>> You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
>> http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
>>
>> Rick

> I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
> Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.

> Randy S.

I think Rick was just offering a legal alternative instead of encouraging him to go to IRC.
Joey Jojo Jr
Anonymous
March 3, 2005 4:20:40 AM

>>I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
>>Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.
>

>>Randy S.
>

> I think Rick was just offering a legal alternative instead of encouraging him to go to IRC.
> Joey Jojo Jr

Well, the OP asked for 2 things, a source for the codecs, which Rick
offered an alternative to, and a crack for MyDVD. There's nothing wrong
with what Rick said.

Randy S.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 12:28:11 AM

"Randy S." <rswittNO@SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 05kbu$vk2$1@spnode25.nerdc.ufl.edu...

>>>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
>>>that if you must.
>>>
>>>Randy S.
>>

>> You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
>> http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
>>
>> Rick
>
> I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
> Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.
>
> Randy S.

Actually, I was just referring to the first part of the post. I agree with
the others here, the crack is theft.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 1:37:33 PM

"Randy S." <rswittno@spamgmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 04i4o$112i$1@spnode25.nerdc.ufl.edu...
> Noman wrote:
>> Thanks DICK
>>

> His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
> that if you must.
>
> Randy S.

Wait a second, where is theft involved? Maybe there's something I don't
understand. If I record a show on my Tivo, save it to my PC as an MPG file,
and then burn it to a DVD disk so that it can be played in a DVD player, if
there some sort of theft involved? Or is he trying to do something
different?
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 1:38:08 PM

"Randy S." <rswittNO@SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 05kbu$vk2$1@spnode25.nerdc.ufl.edu...

>>>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
>>>that if you must.
>>>
>>>Randy S.
>>

>> You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
>> http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
>>
>> Rick
>
> I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
> Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.
>
> Randy S.

Oh, sorry. Please disregard my previous post.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 2:32:34 PM

"John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

> Noman wrote:
>> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
>> files with Grafedit?
>>
>> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
>>
>> Thanks
> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
> John

There is a god and you are He.
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 12:46:41 AM

Adam Corolla wrote:
> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Noman wrote:
>>> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
>>> files with Grafedit?
>>>
>>> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
>> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
>> John
>
> There is a god and you are He.
Adam,
Make sure you read the thread that is on this subject as there
is important information to help you use this method as the website
mentioned does not tell you how to install one of the files but if you
go to another site that is linked on the original site it has the help you
will need to install that file.
John
March 5, 2005 1:30:04 AM

"Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message news:maWdncTjXtQsBrXfRVn-tQ@giganews.com...

> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message news:ltPUd.19371$yr.12079@okepread05...
>>
>> Noman wrote:
>>> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
>>> files with Grafedit?
>>>
>>> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
>> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
>> John
>
> There is a god and you are He.

Except, the MPEG2 extraction described on this site has
two problems; (1) serious audio sync issues, and (2) quality
is nowhere near as good as the original .TIVO file.

Then again, (2) above applies to just about every .TIVO to MPG
or DVD format that I've heard of.
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 1:23:00 AM

> Adam Corolla wrote:
>> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
>>> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
>>> John
>>
>> There is a god and you are He.
> Adam,
> Make sure you read the thread that is on this subject as there
> is important information to help you use this method as the website
> mentioned does not tell you how to install one of the files but if you
> go to another site that is linked on the original site it has the help you
> will need to install that file.
> John

Thanks! I didn't know how to install the file but I sort of figured it out
by mucking around for a while.
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 1:27:24 AM

"Vince" <diespammer@die.com> wrote in message
> "Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
>>> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
>>> John
>>
>> There is a god and you are He.
>
> Except, the MPEG2 extraction described on this site has
> two problems; (1) serious audio sync issues, and (2) quality
> is nowhere near as good as the original .TIVO file.
>
> Then again, (2) above applies to just about every .TIVO to MPG
> or DVD format that I've heard of.

I didn't notice any loss in quality at all. And their shouldn't be--I
believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that a .TIVO file basically *is* an MPEG
file, with a sort of copy-protection scheme added. The output MPG file was
the same size as the .TIVO file. I haven't checked the audio sync yet,
though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that.
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 2:43:33 PM

In article <E5udnbgnq7YxG7ffRVn-rg@giganews.com>, Adam Corolla wrote:

> "Vince" <diespammer@die.com> wrote in message
>> "Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> There is a god and you are He.
>>
>> Except, the MPEG2 extraction described on this site has
>> two problems; (1) serious audio sync issues, and (2) quality
>> is nowhere near as good as the original .TIVO file.
>>
>> Then again, (2) above applies to just about every .TIVO to MPG
>> or DVD format that I've heard of.
>
> I didn't notice any loss in quality at all. And their shouldn't be--I
> believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that a .TIVO file basically *is* an MPEG
> file, with a sort of copy-protection scheme added. The output MPG file was
> the same size as the .TIVO file. I haven't checked the audio sync yet,
> though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that.

My audio sync problems did not appear in the remuxed .mpg, they only
occured during editing and dvd authoring with Roxio. I'm about 2 hours
away from buying MyDVD since it's the only software I've used that
produced decent results.

Jim

New sig: Don't feed the Comcast rumpswab
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 5:59:02 PM

> New sig: Don't feed the Comcast rumpswab

Amen
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 7:29:31 PM

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:43:33 -0600, Spider Dawg wrote:

> My audio sync problems did not appear in the remuxed .mpg, they only
> occured during editing and dvd authoring with Roxio. I'm about 2 hours
> away from buying MyDVD since it's the only software I've used that
> produced decent results.

I use Nero 6.6 with excellent results.
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 11:05:49 PM

I just bought MyDVD to use with Tivo to Go and have been happy with it
so far. It looks like it can also burn Windows Media Center files.

Jim

Http://www.grosswords.com
rude crossword puzzles
!