Getting my 3rd monitor working

DownMecab

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013
So I've been looking around and trying to get my 3rd monitor working for the past 2 hours or so and can't find anything to help me.
The problem that I've been having is that nothing is being displayed on my 3rd monitor.
I currently have 1 monitor plugged into a DVI port, 1 plugged into a mini-HDMI through a little adapter thing for mini-HDMI to HDMI and the third one (The one I'm having trouble with) is hooked up via a mini-DP to DVI-I (dual link) active adapter. All the screens are 23" 1920x1080, all 3 mointors are detected by both windows display options and CCC I can even move my mouse and programs around in the space where my monitor should be displaying something.

I have a Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 1gb
and my processor is an AMD Phenom II x6 1035T
I also have a very small motherboard about 22cm x 20cm also my graphics card is low profile so it could fit in.

I have tried connecting the monitor staight into the graphics card's DVI port and it works fine, I've try running it by itself with the adapter but still doesn't display anything.

I'm thinking it might be that I bought the stupid adapter off ebay from Hong Kong so I'm considering just buying another from a more trustworthy place, also a little side question, does newegg deliver to Australia?

DownMecab

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013

I was considering getting a new one but I wanted to check if there was something stopping me from making my 3rd monitor run so I wouldn't waste money on another adapter.